Pages

Search blog and web

Winning back my ex gf.

I plan to win back my ex. She broke up with me a week ago because she couldn't reciprocate my love for her. But I, as well as all my friends, believe its the exams messing with her as she is extremely worked up about them. And before they started, she was fine.

So the next time we are meeting is in 2 weeks time as friends. I want to ask her out again.

Can I please have helpful advice? I've asked this before I know, but I've received quite unhelpful advice....

So far I've been replying to her texts every 3 hours with like 2 words and she's been wondering what's up. And she's said she is missing me.

I plan to ignore her like this for a bit longer, so she realises she misses me, and then ask her out again.

My question is, should I leave more time before I ask her out?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment