Pages

Search blog and web

The last couple of years have been rough

New poster here so be gentle:). Here's the story:

Married 19 years. Been together for 26. Have 2 wonderful boys ages 15 and 7.

Just over 2 months ago the wife asked for a 6 month trial separation. She said either I go or she goes. Not wanting to upset the dynamics of the 2 boys schedules for school, I was the one that opted to leave(not REALLY wanting to).

She told me that she couldn't live the way that we had been living. I was being very unattentive, non-talkative, and uncaring toward her. The same way I had become almost 2 years ago when we had our first separation due to an EA that I had over the internet with an ex GF from High School.

She asked me to move out and I did. Moved in with my understanding parents

Three months went by with a lot pleading and begging on my part and eventually she accepted me back:smthumbup:. Things went along great for for about 6-7 months and unfortunately I made contact with the ex again and the wife found out about it and needless to say was LIVID!!! Again I moved back in with my parents. This time the separation lasted only 2 months.

Been together since then and I really thought things were getting better between until she dropped the bomb on me over two months ago.

I've pleaded and begged with her saying that I have not had any contact with the EX in these 2 years. She believes me but it is the fact that I seemed to have become detached from the marriage.

I'm really at a loss of what to do now. She is adament about having her space for these 6 months but it is just so hard because of the 2 boys involved. She wants me to have them as much as I want them(oldest one and I are headed to Myrtle Beach for the weekend). And everytime I get around her and the boys I just want to grab her hug her and hold so tightly.But after finding TAM, not sure if that is the best idea. Any advice will be appeciated.

Sorry to be so lengthy. If they are any questiions , please feel free to ask.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment