Pages

Search blog and web

Percy's Progress

Before I start I would like thank people who have posted here. The experiences and advice have really helped.
So, about me. I am just over two months into separation from my husband. To cut a long story short he has an alcohol problem, he hates his life and his solution was to start a new relationship behind my back. I asked him to leave.
I have managed to remain fairly dignified in very trying circumstances. I have maintained the 180 for 49 days (yes, I have been counting!) but have fallen today. I sent a text to my husband telling him I was getting rid of some of our shared stuff. Problem is I then followed it up with another text telling him one of the cats thought he was a kn*b.
I now acknowledge I need help from people on here.
We have no children. My aim (when I'm thinking straight) is divorce and moving on. However, like most people, I am bouncing so quickly between rage and sadness I am exhausted and confused.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment