Pages

Search blog and web

Relationship / career problems

I'm sorry if these sound really petty and stupid but I just feel like I'm having relationship problems at the moment :(

It's more of me than him. I've just graduated, moved back home to be with him mainly and am working in a rubbish part-time job. I love him but I'm basically not happy with my life right now or how it's going to be in a few months time. I'm looking for a job in my degree area but there isn't many around here. I would have more chance of getting a job if I stayed where I was at uni or moved somewhere else. He is not open to moving anywhere else, he works in a chain store so he could get a transfer anywhere but he won't even consider it. But it's okay for me to stay at home and not get a decent job, apparently.

I could move away and try and stay with him, or break up for a career's sake but I know I wouldn't be fully happy then either. I guess I want to enjoy the summer and then get a good job or do a masters, but deep down I know I'm only staying round here because of him. And with the way he's behaving at the moment I'm wondering if it's even worth it. He's constantly stressed about his job, will not let me try to help, keeps borrowing money off me and taking months to pay him back (such as a holiday that I paid for on my card, he could easily of payed me back the next day but insisted on paying me back over 4 weeks meaning I was broke, so he wouldn't be) not fair no?

I just don't know what to do, there's good job openings where I was at uni but I won't be 100% happy if I move back there alone and break up with him. But I won't be happy if I stay here and work in a job I'm not happy in when I know I could do better.

Is it selfish of me to suggest he came with me so I could get a good job, because he could easily get a transfer (only for a year or so) Or is it selfish of him to say he'll never move because of his job which he doesn't even like!!

Please help!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment