Pages

Search blog and web

Slightly anxious about sex...

Hello, I know a girl whom well I think wants to have sex with me, I'll leave it at that.

However, I'm slightly anxious about having sex with her, I'm a virgin, I've 'fooled around' with girls before however.

The thing is when I was 12 ( Abouts ) and I began discovering masturbation I began to hump cushions around the house... I've stopped that now. I can pull it down all the way when flaccid (not like thats of much use - awkward :turtle:) but when erect it cannot stretch the full lengt

One day, I was unfortunate enough to catch my penis on the (metal) zipper of one cushion, I kind of ripped the piece of skin joining my penis to my foreskin the 'banjo string'. Now this means that I cant move my foreskin all the way down to the bottom of my penis, If I try and force it, pain ensues and I'm sure my banjo string will tear if I can't control the speed. Is this an issue? I don't want her to think I'm so cautious due to being homosexual or unattractive to her, she isn't really my girlfriend so I don't want her moving on to someone else due to my cautiousness ]

So my question is, should I go ahead with it, is it normal to not be able to pull your foreskin down to the base of your penis? Should I just go ahead with it, Will it be that embarrassing if everything goes... balls up.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment