Pages

Search blog and web

Does this boy like

There's this guy who I think likes me as he's done all the signs he likes me.

Like gazing at me/starting for more than 40secs like i'm the only one around/smiling, always asks me how I am/how my day is. also found out that we have so fav tv shows in common so talk about that/general stuff. Also on 2 different times made a compliment saying I was a polite person.

I Answer/ask back But I get nervous/shy and only say a couple of words back so the conversation never really last that long.

I always think of things that I want to say before I see him, but when I do actually see him I forget everything and now I think he thinks I don't like him and is loosing interested in me.

Also I think because I think what I have to say won't be that interesting and he properly won't find it interested.


I went last weekend with my parents and we had just sat down and he came out with some water and free wifi passes and said do you want your usual so I said yes, so he said I'll go and get the other to make them for you. so I went into pay and he had them on a tray ready like he was about to bring them out to us.

This a takeaway coffee place so normal you had go up order pay and wait for you coffee. Why would he do this.
I don't think he's just being friendly/doing good customer service as he never does that with any other customers and all the other staff are nice and friendly but never go above and beyond like that.

So I got back home and read on the coffee shop Facebook page that people were sending in comments about their fav store, So I decided to email and say that he and some of his other workmates don't know their names who have been working the past few times I have been are friendly/have great customer services skills.
Didn't really think anything of it as theirs lots of people with my name, and a few days later they email backed and said were pass it on to the store.

So I went yesterday day and he serve me he asked me about a show as I was replying he sort of just zoned out/just gazed at me, then just as I'm about to pay he says thanks for the nice comment you sent in.
I was a bit shocked as I didn't think they would realise it was me so just said thanks.

Also he speaks to other girls but never does flirts with them

What can I do to get him interested in me again.

Were both around the same age and he seems like a nice friendly genuine guy not a player or anything. Also I know he's single

Also this has been going on for about 6months




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment