Pages

Search blog and web

Dh packed and left... Then came back

A short history. We've been married for just under a year. When we got married he was working. Had a decent job. I was not working (at his request) but found a job shortly after (also at his request). He got fired then started working temp jobs. I had a few leads on better jobs, and honestly I was tired of going in at 5:30 am so I quit mine. Then dh quit his. I got 2 jobs within a month, then got better hours at the higher paying one so I started working just that one. It's been 6 months with me being the only bread winner.

Needless to say we've been arguing about finances. Dh wanted to move back in with his gma, but I don't think it's a good idea. Last Sunday he packed everything he could fit into his jeep and called me to let me know.

I wasn't aware how much he took until I got home that night. He literally took everything but furniture and kitchen stuff. The fan in the bedroom, the blanket over the Window, and the cup on the coffee table with pens to name a few petty things!

Early Monday he asked to come back. It was 1 or 2 am. I said no. Around noon he came over and we talked. I told him I thought a break would be good for us. Maybe we just needed to reconnect to our early dating days.

Well the sil put her 2 cents in and I didn't want to cause a huge deal so dh came back that night.

The thing is, I'm so angry and I feel so betrayed and he doesn't seem to understand he broke my trust by leaving. I no longer respect him. In fact, I feel as if he was a coward because he couldn't tell me to my face. I've tried to explain, but he turns it to a "poor me" session.

Other than him spending a day putting in apps nothing has changed. The house is trashed, and there is no food. I might as well be on my own. (with me working and him not we agreed he'd take care of the house)

I don't want him sexually anymore, and I'd rather do anything than to spend time with him because I don't want to lash out and hurt what little of our old relationship we have.

Am I wrong here?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment