Pages

Search blog and web

Still unable to avoid contact

I have a lot of resentment towards my STBXW. She kicked me out the house and I found out it was because she was having an affair. I cannot stand to look at her. The problem is we have a child together so I cannot avoid contact. In my state the laws are that we both have legal joint custody. I honestly cant stand the fact of sharing custody with her. I want to move out of state and just be as far away from her as possible. But I'm stuck here because I would never leave my child. I want the best for my child and to build a great life but I can't do it remaining around that woman and in constant contact about the child. There's no reconciliation in sight and even so the trust is gone. How do I go about this? For the past 2 weeks I got a baby sitter because my ex is so caught up with her new bf and selfishness that she hasn't even attempted to take care of the child. She doesn't even come get the child to stay with her. It's so pathetic and I hate being stuck here because the law won't allow me to move away.

No comments:

Post a Comment