Pages

Search blog and web

My boyfriend seems to choose his mates over me

So we have been together for almost a year and he moved away for a course about 6 months ago. He doesn't have any friends down where he lives and so he comes home most weekends (its only an hour and 40 mins away). I know that he loves me but basically I spend my week waiting for him to come home so I can see him. When he does come home on the Friday night he usually wants to be with his mates and then he plays soccer on Saturday and is with them Saturday night. So I have to wait until Sunday to see him. I feel like he prefers their company over mine. I wish that he wanted to see me as soon as he gets home (sometimes he does but more often he wants to see his mates) It makes me stressed and upset but I don't want to bring it up because of-course he can spend time with his friends when he never see's them and I don't want to be nagging and clingy. I try so hard to give him all the space and time with them he needs. I go to visit him fairly regularly like maybe once every 3 weeks on average. But do you think this is normal or is he losing interest in me and getting bored?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment