Pages

Search blog and web

Quality vs Quantity of Sex

In our 50's, second marriage (12 years) see previous posts. Husband advised this week he feels that 95% of the time that we are having sex he feels it is something that I treat like a job (Duty Sex). I advised that there was some truth to that statement but that I would say 50% of the time. I also said because I know sex is VERY important to him that I do engage in it sometimes when I don't feel like it (usually due to timing: tired or he will want to do it when the alarm clock has run 3 x's already and my mind is focused on getting ready for work) but I do so as a means of showing love because I know it is important to him. We average 5+ times per week. I then asked him if his needs were being met. He claims they were although this is a man that wants to go to nudist resort and likes watching other couples having sex and wants to watch me getting picked up. I've told him that this pressuring me has the reverse effect on my desire and my co nfidence.

Question to men who are in or have been in long term relationships/marriages, if you are getting the quantity you desire, is it an issue if we are not always into it when you want it but will still engage with you?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment