Pages

Search blog and web

No contact question...what about "positive" contact?

I get the idea of no contact...but my separation came about because she was dependent on drinking - and I was dependent on her. There is love there.....it just got surpassed by crap.

So....I want her to know I'm ok and that any future meeting will be good.

So whats wrong with a email to say "hi" and tell her I've accepted where we are at. No talk of the future, just to let her know that I'm responsible for how I feel and act and she, likewise.

She (i expect) fears contact as she thinks I'll hassle her to try.....I just want to say "hey, its cool....we are separated. It's ok. Forget where we may or may not be in 12 months. Right now, we are not together.....but if you want to catch up and laugh about the kids. It will be ok.


Or am I being an idiot!

My fear is that she has negative thoughts about me (even that I would hassle her if we met is negative) and separation and no contact while those thoughts fester will not help her disconnect from "us"

Should add - her original problem with us (and what helped her find drink) was I didnt show how much I cared and loved her.

"i want to be adored" was her catchphrase - and one I didnt "get"...until she said we should separate!!!!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment