Pages

Search blog and web

My girlfriend is pregnant I'm not ready for a baby

I am 22 and my girlfriend is 21. I took her to a party over memorial weekend and we drank a lot more than we had planned and we had sex. We spent most of the weekend in the Hamptons when back to the city she went she went completely cold on me for about week I thought she wanted to end things she just didn't want to say it to my face. Well today she showed up at my apartment with her friend and told me that she is pregnant. Now I'm freaking the FVck out in no way I am ready to be a father. Hell I'm not even a good role model I can't raise a kid. I don't know what to do. i really don't want to have this baby and I know my girlfriend wont get abortion so now I'm stuck with not knowing what to do




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment