Pages

Search blog and web

Moodiness...

My wife and I had a great day today and last night. We were just nice to each other and had fun. It's why I married her.

We worked all day on our house and I spent about 6 hours outside doing yard work and moving furniture. She worked extremely hard all day cooking, cleaning and other things. She always works extremely hard.

So about 4 or so I take a nap because I was just exhausted. I wake up feeling better and looking forward to a nice night with her and her son. I walk in the room and I immediately recognize coldness. I say hi, she doesn't even look at me and just says hey. Normally when she is nice it's hey baby or hi sweetheart. So I can sense something is wrong.

So I go in the kitchen and see the chicken on the counter that she is getting ready to cook and I just asked her if she wanted me to cook it and I said but we don't have to if she didn't want since my boys aren't here. I was trying to ease her burden. Her response was. "I just sat down! Can you give me a minute?" and this was in front of her son. I just put my hands up and said ok.

Then a few minutes later she is leaving with her son. She always goes away with him without me when she gets mad. Purposely leaving me.

Here's my thing. My wife gets so b!tchy when she is tired. It's time I recognize it. I don't think it is right how she takes it out on me. But I need to be smarter than to fall in that trap.

I don't understand though. Why does she treat me this way? Look above... I was trying to ease her burden. Was she mad because I took a nap. Or just conveniently found me to pin her anger on.

Frankly, she has done this many times. I am really tired of being treated like I am a punching bag. I don't know why I am posting..... I just want my wife to treat me with mutual respect. I really can't deal this throughout the rest of our marriage and I can't live my life walking on eggshells.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment