Pages

Search blog and web

How to deal with feelings about the OW

Sometimes I don't think about her, other times I hate her.

I think about how she pursued my spouse and sat at my dinner table and when it all came out she never stopped, she always pushed and pushed and never let up. And now my spouse is leaving me for her.

I know that it's my spouse who made this choice (which is of course the bigger and more important betrayal), but how to do deal with the rage I feel toward the OW? I have done some things to release this rage (like destroying a gift she gave me), and that helped a little.

I know that I shouldn't contact her, though I want to. It would unsettle her for sure.

She's young, but that's no excuse for crossing boundaries the way she did. I was so f*cking nice to her, and all the while . . .




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment