Pages

Search blog and web

Unhappy but can't bring myself to leave

Ive been married almost a year, in a relationship for almost 7 years. My husband cheated on me while he was away at work about 2 years ago and while this made things worse, we havent been totally happy for some time. I have a real problem with spending money (he works in a high paying job earning about $3000 a week) and works away for 2 weeks out of three. we have a 3 year old and one on the way in a couple of months time. I have not been interested in sex at all with him for about 12 months now, we have a few times, but im not into it at all. I've recently found myself crushing on another man (who is not single) and while i would never ever act on it, i cant help but think that it means im obviously in my marriage for the wrong reasons. Trouble is, I have no idea how I would support my kids financially and thats whats keeping me here. Advice please>>>???




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment