Pages

Search blog and web

Courtesy

If I could get an outside view.

Sometimes, rarely I work a 24 hour shift. Today I come home in the afternoon and my Wife is tired. I know she is not feeling well, so I skip dinner and make my kid dinner. No biggie. Later that night she calls and we share a brief conversation. She tells me she will call me back. An hour passes, so I call. No answer. I text a couple of times, no reply. So I end up leaving work late at night to check on the house. They are asleep, bedroom locked (as it should be if I'm not there at night). I feel angry when I did not even get a courtesy call to let me know "hey, I can't talk but I'm going to bed".

Am I being overly sensitive? And am I being creepy or over worried for going home to check?

I want to address this with her, but not if I'm out of frame. I kind of expect better courtesy... these people are really the only people I worry about. How do I go about addressing it, if I need to?

Thank you for reading.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment