Pages

Search blog and web

just don't know????

Hi all my w cheated OK not going to lie it stinks. So I will start at beginning. About a month ago my w and me had to talk she was not happy with the way our relationship had gotten so we had a great weekend talking and all she said the relationship was very important to her and I said so to. So about a week later she was sleeping on the couch I asked she said she was done that she loved me just couldn't do it any more. So week after that I find out about a "friend" and busted her. She didn't try to hide it very well. So I went to stay at my parents w wanted this. So sense d day every time we talk its all about the relationship about what is wrong with it she all ways starts the conversation always yet professes she is out she feels guilty about cheating and breaking up hurting kids all that.
Why is she beating a dead horse why she bring it up if she is done why she gets so upset over it like real emotional. Real sad when I said I would get an apartment just don't get how she can want to talk if she is so done I just need advice I do love her I no she loves me. Idk if the affair stopped yet so just need advice is she testing the waters or what I'm spent




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment