Pages

Search blog and web

I just can't get over him

Hello TSR,

Things ended between me and my ex four months ago, basically because he was honest with me and told me that he couldn't deal with my religious beliefs, and that he struggled not having a sexual relationship. Our differences became to much, and I know it's for the best that we parted, it wouldn't have been fair to ask him to carry on. I'm happy he was honest with me, but still I felt hurt. Now I saw today that he's moved on, and is in a new relationship. That's fine, it's to be expected. But seeing it just made me burst into tears and feel worthless. Now I know that's not his fault or this new girl (I don't want to pass judgement on her as I don't know her), but I honestly thought I was slowly but surely getting over him and trying to move on with my life. I threw myself into exams, so I forgot him for a while. But my exams finished last month and I've been stuck in limbo waiting for results. I've been trying to focus on getting fit, writing and reading for pleasure and prayin g, but I just feel stuck. I don't know how to get over him. Please help




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment