Pages

Search blog and web

Why you won't make love to me

Is it because, I make the kids breakfast and lunch almost every morning?

Is it because your mom was in town and I treated her well?

Is it because I make a dinner that is too boring?

When I cleaned the house, did you not like the smell??


Why won't you make love to me...

Is my desire too high for you to handle?

Am I out too late with the boys?

Is it because I lit the wrong candle?

Did I not clear the room full of toys?

A little sex is all I am after.

I think I have put in the time.

I hold your hand in sadness and laughter.

I miss our love yours and mine.

I sat through that chick flick, which was a disaster.

Weren't the flowers for mother's day on time?


Why won't you make love to me?

We have heat and air and a car and truck.

Just give me an hour so we can f**k.

Are you upset because I saved that little girls life?

I bet her mom would do me, and not care about my wife.

You will wake up, and smell the cafe.

And maybe I'll still be here.

All it will take is a roll in the hay.

Are just queer?

I do all the right things, you say I do.

I want to feel like a man.

I hope it's with you.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment