Pages

Search blog and web

Small cock guy needs help with sex

Hello all,

I am one of the few unfortunate males who has been born with a short penis. For your information, my penis is a varying 4 inches to 4.5 inches.

I am a hard working guy (not in the cocky way). I exercise a lot and I always try to look as good as I can. I managed to get a date with a girl I saw in a mall and went as far as having sex. I lost my virginity as well as being nervous as **** because of my size. Whilst it was alright, I could tell I wasn't doing so well. To cut it short, it was terrible sex and I lost contact with the girl after.

Although it is only my first time, I now have some kind of sexual experience. Whilst I could be sitting and crying about how bad I was in bed and degrade myself as I used to, I have come to the point where I should crack out of these thoughts and try to make a difference.

I do not know much sex moves and I was willing whether a few guys with small penises or girls who ****ed men with small penises could tell me what to do to give a girl one of the best orgasms in bed.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment