Pages

Search blog and web

Do these dreams mean anything?

Okay, so a couple of years ago I went out with this guy for a year or so. He was great when we met, and we really did click and get on very well. Throughout our relationship he started to get into soft drugs like Cannabis, which to be fair to him I always knew about and that didn't honestly bother me.
He then started to get into other drugs, trying to prove himself to other guys, and to be honest we wasn't the nicest of people when he was on them. He did have a lot of problems, but I didn't see it as an excuse anyway.
So, I left him. My parents didn't like him anyway and it was making out relationship complex.

Hearing now, it seemed like the right choice. He's now been involved with harder drugs, knife crime, he's in a juvenile prison now for a year, although he might be out now.

The weird thing is.. he's always in my dreams. And it's like his old self, because he was a great person! I don't think about him...ever. Not during the day, nothing. But I've had this reoccurring dreams with him in them for some time now. Mostly it's about us together as a couple, and I've been tempted to write to him at times but told myself against it.
It's the fact that these dreams and consistent, and that in my everyday life...I don't give him a second thought.

What do you guys think? I have no idea what he is like now, but these dreams are so vivid and consistent that I can't help but think that there might be a reason why they keep happening.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment