Pages

Search blog and web

Confused and unsure, any advice?

I have been married for 22 years and things were getting a little strained between us, but we have always worked it out before. One afternoon out of the blue my husband asked for a divorce. Wow, I never saw that coming because at that point we were doing well, talking, laughing having sex every night, I felt things were fine. He swears 100% it is not another woman. After my husband telling me he wanted out during our talks all weekend, he suddenly switched and said no we will work it out. So here I am 2 months later and I feel like a basket case, I can't tell if he is happy, if he staying for us or our son. He isn't affectionate with random loving gestures, but we have a very active sex life until 7 nights ago he all of a sudden said he didn't feel like having sex and he is acting distant again. I feel sick to my stomach. I asked him last night if he was ok and he said he was fine. The last kicker is last weekend he text messaged me a pic ture of his private part with a kinky message. I thought it was great because we were flirting like teenagers! So I sent him a pic of me, which he claims he loved. However last night I peaked at his pictures on his cell phone and he erased my picture and he has pictures of sexy models from a web site. I was so hurt that he did not keep my picture but instead got sexy pictures of these models...I am very athletic and my body is pretty toned, although I cant compete with internet models. Should I be upset, why would he have these pictures on his phone? I am a basket case, walking on egg shells always wondering he is going to leave. He never tells me he loves me so there is never any reassurance from him. I watch him hug and kiss and tell our children, family member that he loves them and I don't even get that. Any advice??




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment