Pages

Search blog and web

Ending A 13 Year Friendship?

Me and this guy had been friends for 13 years, since we were 5 until 18, we're both 19 now. Things had gotten really bad between us so I stopped talking to him, there was some things that I felt I needed to say but I didn't want to have a big talk, so I just stopped talking to him altogether. And I honestly was happier with him out of my life. It's been over a year since we've talked but 2 days ago he called out of the blue and wanted to have "the talk" lol. We met up and talked a little, but I really wasn't honest. I didn't want to be outright mean, so everything I wanted to say I really watered down. But both of us ended up getting drunk, he way more than me. And he ended up like going crazy and yelling and he said a lot of messed up things to me, so I just left, I didn't say one word back to him, I just got out of there. He called later and we didn't say anything about what happened, we just decided to check in like every once in a while, but n ot really be friends. But everything I really wanted to say to him, I don't feel like I did. Like when he was yelling he made it seem like everything wrong between us my fault. And I know he was drunk, but that really pissed me off. And now I feel kind of off about it, but at the same time I would feel weird bringing this up again. So do you think I should ask him if he wants to talk about again or just leave it and forget about it?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment