Pages

Search blog and web

Not sure what to do

My husband and I have been married for 10 years and together 13 years. Both had prior marriages where the spouse cheated.

About 8 months my husband became friends with this guy and we started hanging out with him and his wife. About 2months or so after we started hanging out with them my husband and I got in an arguement and he told me that she asked him why does your wife always tell you what to do, does she think she's your mom and he agreed with her. Mind you I wasn't doing anything different than I had when we had been out or with other couples.
About a month ago we had this couple over for a bonfire. Everyone was drinking but me. My husband and this women drank up a storm and she was very touchy freely with him. I was like a hawk didn't leave them alone at all. Eventually her breast rubbed against my husbands hand not once twice because she was so close to him.
Well needless to say I was livid. I kept my cool and when they left I confronted him on it. He said it didn't happen but as time has gone on now he says it might have but she was drunk.

Well during this time he has been on his cell phone more and more and something seemed off so I checked our phones and he texts with this women all day and half the night. I confronted him on that and he says nothing is going on they can just talk about everything.
Well after a month of endless conversation about this the one thing I know that he loves me wants to be with me but he is not willing to not talk to this women. That hurts and I am not sure if it is something or not. He doesn't talk as much with her and tells me he sees her like one of the guys but she's not.
In my opinion she is looking for something from my husband and he is too dense to see it. I don't think it's normal for a ,arrived women to talk to someone's husband about personnel things that aren't his business. Her marriage is having problems and to me she is using my husband for emotional support.

Please help me put this in perspective. I need to know how not to be insecure. He still talks to her but only if I ask do I know he is. It is a lot less but I still have a bad feeling about it.

Any help would be appreciated and if you need more info please let me know.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment