Pages

Search blog and web

I'm so scared!

Hi, I am going through a divorce, my decision, from my husband who is abusive in every aspect of life. Money, car, times of being home, physically, mentally, calls me worthless... And the list does on and on.

What I need to know is, he is claiming me and my kids on taxes, won't give me the amount of RETIRN or let me see it. My car is broke down, I have ZERO money and am living with my alcoholic mom and drug addicted brother with my two BEAUTIFUL AND INNOCENT children that aren't his. We don't have kids together... Anyways, I live in a community property state. He makes VERY GOOD money and I have stayed home for 4 years raising his two and my two as a sahm, allowance weekly but, not much. I was a slave.

I had an idea. Can I take a loan out with him & I before the divorce is served? Car loan? Anything. To help me get by? Is this illegal? I am desperate and don't know what else to do. The state won't help, he maks too much money?!!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment