Pages

Search blog and web

Confused and hurting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna give my background story and I want honest advice back. No holding back. We have known each other for over a yr but only been together for a few months. We got together in June. Split in late July and during that time I got back with my ex. Keep in my mind that this was not the reason for leaving him at all. But yes it did happen. Things did not work with my ex and we got back together in mid September. We married on Sunday 3 wks ago. Since we said I do he has begun to tell me that he has not forgiven me for leaving him, and that he does not trust me not to do it again, or to be around my ex. However my ex and I have children so it is unavoidable to see him. My husband has began fighting with me daily worsening over the last 5. Sunday night we fought from3pm-10pm when we finally just stopped and went to bed m-t it has been the same way. fighting from the time i get home from work until we go to bed. I have done nothing to make him believe that I would leave but his fear has led to this. But not there is an aggressive temper involved. He gets in my face and screams at me and also punched a hole in our bedroom wall during the fight on Sunday night. I grew up around violence and this worries me bc when a person has trouble controlling their anger it can easily escalate into an abussive relationship. During our fighting I am seeing a lot that I disagree with about him and a lot I d not like. There were a lot of good times too, don't get me wrong. If not I would not have married him. But his agression really scares me. Please tell me what to do?

Prior to getting married we were crazy happy, or I wouldn't have married him. I know it was crazy fast but geez. What happened? He's like a different person.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment