Pages

Search blog and web

My ex wants no contact, but then he talks? (Long post!)

Basically my boyfriend broke up with me on Monday, because we keep getting into situations and saying that it'll never happen again, and it always does! But personally I think that's because we never REALLY talk about what went wrong, anyway!
He said he wants us to be friends, and try again one day, but he can't talk to me just now, and will talk to me when he's ready.
I made the mistake of texting him this morning because I've gotten so used to talking to him as its happened every day for the past 13/14 months! And he replied saying that he's happy to talk and if I want to talk I've just to text him. How can he say that, but want no contact? In my text I also said that I was only doing it from force of habit, and he replied saying he was "feeling weird this morning because he's so used to it".
He's even wanting to meet up next week to talk about everything.
I'm so confused, can anyone possibly shed some light on what he might be meaning?
I love him so so much and would do anything to get him back, I know where I went wrong and want to make the changes that are needed but I'm scared we're over for good.
Thanks for any advice, sorry this post is so long!

Also, does anyone have any idea what he might mean? As he has done all this which has confused me far too much....
This "one day" he talks about and promised would happen, but doesn't know when that one day could be "it could be weeks, months, who knows". He also said he wants no contact for a while, but is happy to talk to him if I want to talk. I text him this morning just saying I had to as it was force of habit (after talking every day for near enough a year long relationship)! And he replied saying that he felt weird this morning cause we weren't talking.
He's agreed to meet up next week to "talk" about everything.
What is he trying to say?
He also text me yesterday saying that he "didnt want this to happen, but it has"
I'm so confused!

Sorry that I've repeated myself a lot, just so confused and not sure what to think!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment