Pages

Search blog and web

How do I get my ex back?

Hey pals,

I've been dating this girl for 5 months. We had an on and off relationship. I'm crazy about her, but she is not that crazy about me. Even before we broke up she told me, she sees me as a friend more than a bf. And I asked her then why she is with me, and she said she is with me because I support her. That killed me.

And then we broke up. Actually she broke up. And there was nothing I could do.

I know there is billions of women etc, but I'm still crazy about her. I want her.

Relationship ended 2 weeks ago, and I haven't talked to her for 10 days.

I'm at rock bottom now. I'm crying all the time, don't enjoy anything. I lost 6 kg, I stopped socializing. I even spent my last 2 days in bad, watching movies and crying.

The only good thing happened to me in this last 2 weeks is that I got a new job and it is my dream job. But still I can't focus on it fully and my efficieny is not so good. I'm still thinking about her all the time. I'm creeping on her. Checking her whatsapp status, count of her twitter tweets, her facebook profile picture.

Damn, this is just too hard.

I'm sure some of you experienced what I'm experiencing now.

What should I do? How can I get her back?

Thank you.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment