Pages

Search blog and web

That was fast

A month ago we put the house up for sale. We were doing a short sale. Within a couple of weeks we got an offer. My realtor warned me that it could take up to 60 days to hear if the bank would accept the offer. I got a call today from my realtor, and she said the bank approved the offer! I was blown away at how fast they accepted it, as was she. We close around July 11th.

So as I'm driving home from work, it hits me. In a month, I won't be living where I live anymore. I won't have my awesome neighbors anymore. I wont have an hour drive anymore. As much as I'm so ready for this stuff to be over, it was a realization that hit me hard. My life is drastically changing within a month. I know its a good change, but its a scary realization. I'm not much of a crier, but these thoughts brought tears to my eyes .

Guess its time to start packing.....who wants to help?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment