Pages

Search blog and web

Fretting over Facebook add?

Hi hope you can help me, I think I'm fretting about nothing but need some advice.
(Anon as I don't want people to work out who it is sorry...bit of a wimp!)

There's this guy in one of my lessons at college who I fancy, he's really good looking but cant help but think that he wouldn't go for me...think there's a bit of a click between us though, whether I'm looking for something and reading too much into things? But he's approached me a few times recently whilst in college and started the conversation off. (I've been told by guy friends, and girl friends that I am good looking though but I don't know how much of this to believe especially as the guy in question is super hot - I'm not one of those people who look for confirmation of looks even though they know themselves that they're good looking - as i find these people are annoying haha)
So after thinking all these things, last night I added him on Facebook thinking that I should have done the ages ago/why hasn't he done it yet? he hasn't accepted yet..I sent the request from my phone, today I thought at first maybe my phone didn't send it so went on his page and said it had been sent. So now I don't know what to do.
College was closed today because of the snow, I just don't want to find it awkward come Monday if he hasn't accepted it...whether he's chose to ignore it? Or whether he hasn't been on Facebook. How can I tell if he has ignored it?

I think I'm over thinking as per usual...but the main reason to add him on Facebook was so I could initiate something! Help a girl out!
Thanks




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment