Pages

Search blog and web

need advice! :( very sad.

so i have been with my partner for the past 6 months or so.. i no it not long but i have grown a deep connection with him and we do live an hour apart and try to spend as much time together as we can but at times it can be hard but we have made it work. anyways the past two weeks he has not been him self and just very quiet and reserved. not as affectionate as normal so i have been abit down about it all. about 1 week ago we had a mini fight and i thought we would just move on as normal and soforth but then i get a message saying " hey i think we should cool it for a few week, i need to foucus on my health and work is busy and im busy this weekend to so sorry" that was the end of it.. so i rang him he was just like normal is said dont talk to me for a week or so i need to not worry about you and make my life simple.. so right now im going out of my mind some days im like F*** you and other days i feel like breaking down in tears its that bad. it g otten to the point where im feeling like a crazy lady going to tarrot readers to try give me some answers... they all say pretty much the same thing he will come back and he needs time blah blah blah ( no i have not told them the story at first i just let them tell me what i need to no) i swear im going crazy!!! has anyone got any advice? inside advice or anything. my friends all are like mmmm get over it and i just cant im so just stuck in a rutt HELLLLP PLEASE




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment