Pages

Search blog and web

International AND?

I think each day is becoming hard for me, I've had past relationships which turned out not as expected either the guy was a dick or it was just not meant to be. Now I'm with someone and he is something totally different. Nothing like my past relationship he is loving, caring, supportive you name it he's exactly that. I'm 20 he's 24 which is fine. The fact that he's an international student at my University that doesn't bother me the slightest, as long as he's a good person who's earning a degree in something which I think is great (by the way he's studying HND in Business and will do it at degree level soon after graduating) so with what he's doing it's great. The problem is my parent's, because he's from abroad there thinking is totally wrong. I mean I've known him for over a year, so we've been together for 3 months but he didn't have the courage to tell me before or otherwise we would have been together for over a year now. My parent's know him too as he is really far family friend/related. My only concern is my parent's, how do I go about with this to them?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment