Pages

Search blog and web

Long Distance Relationship Problems

I've been in a LDR for almost a year now, I see my boyfriend for the weekend, (thursday night to sunday), every two weeks if I can.

Overall, we've been coping quite well, but for the past month or so I've been struggling quite a bit. A lot of things have happened and I'm not very happy emotionally, when I'm at home I'm very stressed and I tend to blank out my problems and become very cold, which leads to me not really caring about my relationship and not making as much effort to keep in contact as I should. But when I'm with my boyfriend in person everything is fine and happy and we have no problems at all, until I go home, when I start to feel extremely distant again.

It's like two different worlds and I don't feel like I'm being fair on him, I've spoke to him about it and he says that it upsets him but he wants to work through it, which I don't know if I can. I'd love to be with him and everything be fine again, but I don't know if that will happen and i don't know if we should drag things along in the hope that I'll start feeling better, because it might never happen.

Help? :/




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment