Pages

Search blog and web

Sex after Penectomy: A wife's view

Hello. My DH, gourlegr, recently went on this message board to recount his recent penectomy. He let me log into his account and I'd thought I would give my side of what happened. After we got married, we liked having lots of sex. It was mostly intercourse. Post-surgery, though, that's clearly impossible.
Anyway, I read through his posts, and I think he left out big problem he's dealing with. He still seems to think he has a penis sometimes. Let me explain. One morning after I woke up in bed, my DH and I started kissing. It got heated, and he got on top of me. He even started thrusting his hips into me like we were having sex. He stopped when he realized he didn't have a penis anymore. How can I get my DH to accept humping and grinding our bodies is okay without penetration? Thanks.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment