Pages

Search blog and web

do I leave my boyfriend

Okay so ove been with my boyfriend for 7 months. We are not always happy argue about stupid thing do go out as much and we used to but recently it's becoming a routine with him. He's 19 as am I and I always feel like I'm in the way of his social life almost like a burden. He works for a international fermentation abducted went abroad for 10 days on a job. While being away he kept accusing me of doing things and at the time just thought it was stress cause were not together and he was just being silly but the whole time he was away I had this (female intuition) that I never thought was true until the day he comes home and he's making coffee down stairs and his phone was on the side every ouncebof my body was telling me to look at it so I did (I know I shouldn't but I just felt the need to ) so I find a message for some girl and don't get me wrong there was nothing flirty apart from kisses (xx) but it was whole he was away I confronted him and we ar gued and he promises it was nothing AND HE WOULDN'T DO IT AGAIN but I'm sitting here at home while I'm not with him thinking what is he doing. I've always lived by if they can do it once they can do it again .

Basically I'm asking am I over reacting.

WHAT SHOULD I DO!!

I do love him a lot but I don't know what to do HELP ME PLEASE.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment