Pages

Search blog and web

emotionless wife wants divorce

I have been in a relationship with my wife for going on 13 years. We have been married for going on 3 years in july. Six months ago she told me if thing dont change between us we needed to seperate. I tried to change but my wife became emotionaly abandoned. She showed no affection, no care and no understanding. She started hanging out with and talking on facebook with a older man (in his 60's) who is married. She is only 29. I told her i was uncofortable with this and she told me she wants to seperate. I have no reason to belive that there is a physical relationship but i feel there is an emotional one. I have tried to be there for my wife through thick and thin but it is never good enough. I even stayed with her after an affair 6 years ago. I forgave her and we moved on. She now says that she can not forgive me for the little things that i have done in our relationship. This blows me away. We have 2 girls together and i can not see why she is wi lling to give up everything because she can not forgive such small things. Se says she loves me and dosent want to keep hurting me. She acts like she is really confused. She also still wants to have sex with me. I am not sure what to do. I am getting so many mixed signals from her.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment