Pages

Search blog and web

Are 'independent' men a turn-off?

What do people think of independent men, essentially 'loners' who are so because of their natural temperament/need for calm and solitude (and which has nothing to do with being socially awkward). It's also centred around the fact that most of my hobbies are geared on the introverted side (piano, guitar, photography, programming etc)

The best way to describe me is that I am completely my own man. I have a wealth of friends (or more so, acquaintances) but I spend the vast majority of my time alone. I am also not a groupie and tend to find myself drifting between groups.

I have spent the last few years thinking there was something wrong with me, perhaps it was a shyness but I've now realised it's just who I am and my natural temperament.

Anyhow, how do women view these types of men? Would you consider going out with a guy who was self-sufficient to an extreme?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment