Pages

Search blog and web

Is there hope

My wife had an accident about 3 years ago and it caused her to do go through a lot. She started seeing a counselor and taking some medicine for stress. After seeing the counselor for a while she changed her lock code on her phone and password on her facebook account.. We had always been open with each other and had each others passwords, but she said she needed her privacy. I tried to respect that and did not push the issue. Now she has lost 70 lbs and is still seeing the counselor. She has changed her attitude toward life and is a totally different person. She is going out with friends and enjoying life. She has come to realize that some of the things I was doing she does not like. She said I pushed her from her friends and was not there for her when I should have been. We did not talk about the accident much because she did not seem to want to talk to me about it and her counseling session she did not want to talk about. We use to goto a Mexican restaurant on Friday nights and I would have a few drinks and sometimes get mean after the drinks. I have since stopped that. I agree I may not have spent enough time with my kids and I am changing that. I have even started seeing a counselor. Now she says our marriage has a 50/50 chance. She will be constantly texting on her phone while the family is watching a movie. She has stopped wearing her wedding band and says she wants her cake and eat it too. I am really trying to save my marriage but it is hard when all I hear from her is the negative things about me. Some days she seems like she wants me around and other days I thinks she could care less. We have a boy who is 10 and a girl who is 8. I want to save my marriage but I have told her I feel like it is over and she wants to throw me out. She says if she wanted to do that she would have done it a long time ago.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment