Pages

Search blog and web

Need any and all advice....sexless marriage

Hello all, this is the first time I have posted on this site. I am in my early 30s, my wife is slightly older than me. We have a beautiful, wonderful, and perfect 2-and-a-half year old daughter. I love my daughter more than life itself. I know that for the most part the sex life of couples gets effected drastically after a birth of a child for a variety of reasons.
With that being said, I do not know what to do anymore. The last time my wife and I made love was in February or early March. We are both very busy. I work upwards of 16 hours a day. My wife works and she has the majority of household tasks to do. But, with that being said, we still have chances at night to have sex. I have tried everything, every approach. My wife says things like "I have a lot of work to do," or "I am tired" or "I don't feel like it" or "I don't know what's wrong with me." I have even tried on several occasion to tell her that we need to see someone about this. She either laughs it off or gets mad. I am not sure what is going on. I know she is kind of aware about her post-birth weight gain. But, she hasn't gained that much weight as she is tall and slender. I hate to sound like a male pig, but this is getting ridiculous. I have tried everything. I have been attentive to her needs. I have looked for clues. I am running out of ideas or thoughts on this. The t hought of cheating has never crossed my mind b/c I love our daughter more than anything in my life, but with that being said, I can see where some weaker-minded men falter in their marriage. I just don't feel loved or wanted. I am sure there are men out there who have been, or are, in my shoes. I am sure there are women out there who can help out on this matter. I welcome any and all help, because, truthfully, I am not sure what to do.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment