Pages

Search blog and web

Wheel Chair Guy Separated For Two Months HELP!!!

All,

My wife and I started dating when she was 17 and I was 19, lets just say I was her first real boyfriend. I was in a car accident at the age of 16 which led to paralysis from mid thigh down. I met my wife in a wheelchair at a shoe store she worked at and fell in love instantly. We exchanged numbers and the rest is history! Her parents split when she was 18 (there back together now) so she moved into one of the spare bedrooms with me at my parents house. My wife would always say were getting married you just don't know and I would always deny this but in a joking type of way. I felt she was real mature for her age and didn't allow my situation being in a wheelchair to affect her decision on loving me and seeing us being together for the rest of our lives.

Fast foward to 2011 during this time we are both working and have good paying jobs for our age. I'm 29 and she's 27 and were in the process of getting our house built and she's working on the plans for our 2013 wedding. During this time we tend to argue about any and everything maybe due to the stress of trying to balance different things. I tend to not allow my medical condition to get to me but every once in a while I would say hurtful things and vice versa. Never anything physical just verbal. She has friends and cousins who are somewhat jealous of her because she's doing good for herself and looking forward to married life.

After we got married we still stayed with my parents for a couple months while our house being finished. Once we moved into our house and the wedding was over with I think my wife had a what now moment. Our communication seemed to go down hill and I don't know if this had to do with being on our own and having responsibilties or what. My wife created an Instagram page behing my back and was feeding off the attention from random guys. She said that she didn't love herself and how could she love me and looked at me as her bestfriend rather than her husband so suggested we separate so she can work on herself. I didn't want the separation so she just didn't come home after work and went to her parents house.

It's been two months since she's been gone and we hung out a couple times and text each other with me initiating the contact but she responds and keeps the conversation going. She said she can't come back as my wife and that it's too late :scratchhead: She said she wants me to be her bestfriend which is confusing because I thought your husband is your bestfriend, soul mate, etc. Were going out to dinner next week when she gets off work and I don't if I should address the whole bestfriend issue and let her know I'm not okay with just being a bestfriend. I think she's confused and not thinking clearly but likes the freedom to come and go without answering to anyone. She's still on Instagram feeding off the attention from these random strangers. Any Advice?????




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment