Pages

Search blog and web

My wife is unable to have children with me.

I'm feeling really confused and alone at the moment, my wife and have been trying for a baby for over two years now with no success. Last year my wife became pregnant but it turned out to be ectopic, requiring emergency surgery.

15 months later after having no joy in conceiving again we started the ball in motion to find out if we have a fertility issue, however two weeks after the first appointment we found my wife is pregnant again, however following symptoms the same as the ectopic my wife is now in hospital again and it looks like she is no longer pregnant. Obviously emotions are riding high at the moment and last night my wife declared she doesn't want to try for any more children.

My wife has a son from an earlier relationship who was 10 years old when we got together and we get on well however it is more of friend relationship than a father - son relationship.

I feel angry and heartbroken that I will never have the opportunity to be a dad, my sister has just had a baby and it chokes me when I see him, I hear my friends raving about how great their kids are and asking when I am going to be a dad and it just feels like a kick n the guts. The worst thing I feel like there is nobody I can talk to and not even my wife (Who is the most caring and loving wife in the world)can understand how I feel.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment