Pages

Search blog and web

Repeat Cheating Husband

Hi I need some advice. My husband of 16 yrs had an affair for almost a year about 4 yrs ago. He promised that he would never do anything like that again. Well a few weeks ago I caught him at the other woman's house again. Since it had ended the first time it has been very difficult to move on, I continuously here about him being with her and that they have a child together. When I knocked at her door no one answered, but he did call me after I had left. He said he was sorry and I wouldn't understand. That he just needed someone to talk to about how much he has hurt me, and he had only been seeing her for a month. I left and went to my friends house with our kids for the night. Well about 2 weeks later the other woman finally responds to a text I had sent her and I went to her house. She claims that it was the first time he had come there since they ended the affair. I don't believe her child is his since it does not look anything like him, but I d on't understand why they are lying. I want to move on but I am scared. This man was my very first boyfriend, first kiss, and first everything. I want to believe that they were just talking but I cant. I am hoping someone can give me some good advise.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment