Pages

Search blog and web

18 and never had a real relationship

Anon or delete

Hello,

So I'm 18 and lately I've been thinking about my life.. all my friends, okay, the majority of my friends are in committed relationships now or have been which made me think about my past love life.

The truth is, I've never had an actual serious relationship before.. the longest relationship I've had was three months and after that I dont even know what happened. One relationship, after three months we felt comfortable together and decided to have sex but his parents ended up coming from their holiday early so we had to quickly get dressed before they arrive and that went down the hole so it never happened..

That's the closest I've ever been to an actual relationship, I'm starting to think there is something completely wrong with me.. So I was just wondering if there is anybody else like that, my age? Gee, I hope so.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment