Pages

Search blog and web

Hmm ??

Hey guys/girls quick thread before I turn in. I've been interested in this girl for a little while, we spoke a bit 2 weeks ago, and she seemed the usual cause of those knots we all feel; attractive, friendly, lot of eye contact, nice laugh. After mulling this over for a while, I decided if I got the chance, I'd ask her out. So, I had a chance tonight, and did. A bit poorly, not smoothly, and her answer was...that she had a boyfriend.

Urk. News to me, and I wouldn't have approached if I had known.

I figured I might make an exit at that point, but we talked a little bit... and here's the thing that threw me; she asked if I was on facebook, and to send her a friend request. ?? This has me a bit perplexed, given that I just asked her out, and she has a b/f.

Thoughts? Send the message? And I rooted out my FB a few months ago - only family, actual live friends and co-workers there now.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment