Pages

Search blog and web

New & need to vent

Hi I'm new to this site and just looking for advice or encouragement. I've known my husband since we were 15 years old. We got married almost 8 yrs ago. We always had our ups in downs, break ups, and of course seem to get back together. Despite our crazy relationship I guess love was always on our side. After we got married we decided to start a family. Well after a year of trying we found out we were dealing with infertility issues. So after countless months of trying to fix the problem nothing worked. We decided to try Invitro. On the 1st try we got pregnant & had a baby boy who is now 3. Fasting forwarding it to present my husband told me about a year and half ago he was unhappy. His been unhappy for year. His unhappiness start when our infertility started. He proceed to tell me our relationship was stale, old, not fun, and just was not into it. Well 3 months ago I find out he was having an affair for a year in a half. He said he fell in love with her, and wanted to be with her, they are sooo compatible together, they are like soul mates! i felt like i was listening to a teenager. Needless to say the woman he was having an affair with was suppose to leave her husband but never did. My husband still once to leave me because his heart is not there anymore. He told me he does not want to hurt me, leave his son, or get divorce but he must follow his heart. WTF?!? But another hand he i not happy with moving out, hurting me, or not being able to see his son everyday. I guess what I'm asking is why is he so confused but knows what he wants? Sadly I'm still in love I trying to let go but how?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment