Pages

Search blog and web

How easy is first time anal?

Many many years ago I had anal sex with a GF who was a virgin back there. It was her that initiated, she wanted it very badly.

I remember that it took lots of trying over several days to finally get it in. We were going very slowly, but still she was very tight and even a finger was uncomfortable.

Fast forward to my current relationship. During the first months I insisted on anal and she reluctantly agreed to try. She said that every previous BF had tried to get some but she wouldn't let them, I was her first back there.

And here's the reason I opened this thread. It went in way too easily. I did some preparation with my fingers and then had a go. She had some discomfort at first but then I could pound her quite hard.

Was she lying? I don't really care if she had 1000 lovers back there before but why would she lie to me? :scratchhead:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment