Pages

Search blog and web

What does HE really want? :/

Hello!

Sorry for the essay guys..

so me and my 'crush' have been talking/seeing each other for almost a year now, i feel like i'm getting mixed signals, it was only 5/6 months ago I realised things were not developing into anything serious and maybe he's just not ready/or into me as much. whenever i've asked (only twice) he's always avoided it.

He says he regards me as someone 'important' in his life, he respects my presence and advice I give to him. We have gotten intimate, but haven't slept together yet (fully know that isn't the problem as he's very patient) recently I have noticed a change in him, how he talks to me and how much effort he makes, which has been less.

We follow each other on twitter/facebook, and I've noticed how he seems to compliment a lot of girls and I honestly can't remember the last time he complimented me the way he does with others. (I'm not exactly unattractive either, not being vain) He no longer asks how things are, what i've have been upto etc, normal conversation basically.

Haven't seen each other in months, he's been busy with work and so have I, however it doesn't take much to arrange, which is something I feel he's putting off. I've given him many opportunities to come clean and tell me the truth, i'm a 23 year old woman! ... also, do I text him happy birthday tomorrow? I honestly feel not to, this guy clearly doesn't give me the respect I deserve, nor appreciates me.

:(:confused::S




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment