Pages

Search blog and web

Does this boy like/why has he not asked me out

I only ever see him at my local starbucks

Also he seems quite a confident guy around his other workmates/friends that come in. But sometimes seems a bit shy/different when i'm around.

He does stare quite a lot for about 40secs at a time, should I stare back.

We also talk when ever we see each other but only about generally stuff/fav tv shows.

Also on two different occasions he gave me a compliment saying I was polite, I wasn't sure how to respond/was a bit shocked so just said thanks.

He's also made a point of remembering my coffee order, he's the only one there that has.

He talks to other girls that he knows who come in but he never stares at/flirts with them. only me.

I do like him

we both know each other's names

I know that he's single and has been for a few years.

I'm not the most confident person so really don't want to be the one to ask him out.

This started just before christmas I know people say that if he did like me he would have asked me out by know, but if he didn't like me why would he do the whole staring/flirting/acting different around me

ALSO I WENT THEIR AGAIN TONIGHT WITH MY PARENTS, WE SAT DOWN AND LIKE 30SECS LATER HE COMES OUT WITH TWO CUPS OF WATER AND OUR FREE WIFI PASSES AND SAYS OUR ORDER TO US AND THEN SAYS I'LL GO AND GET THE OTHER TO MAKE IT FOR YOU. BEFORE I'VE EVEN PAID, SO I GO INSIDE TO PAY AND HE HAS IT READY ON A TRAY AND EVERYTHING LIKE HE WAS GOING TO BRING IT OUT TO US.

ALSO I KNOW IT'S PART OF CUSTOMER SERVICE TO BE FRIENDLY, BUT ISN'T STARING AT SOMEONE FOR 40SECS AT A TIME AND MAKING THE POINT OF COMING OUT WITH THE WATER/WIFI PASSES AND CHECKING OUR ORDER BEING A BIT OVER FRIENDLY.

AS NORMALLY YOU JUST GO IN AND ORDER AND HAVE TO STAND AND WAIT FOR IT AS IT'S STARBUCKS.
ALSO THE OTHER STAFF ARE NICE/FRIENDLY BUT NONE OF THEM GO ABOVE AND BEYOND AND DO ALL THAT.
ALSO I'VE NEVER SEE HIM DO THAT WITH ANY OTHER CUSTOMERS. IT'S ALMOST LIKE HE WAS TRYING TO IMPRESS ME/MY PARENTS OR SOMETHING




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment