Pages

Search blog and web

Incredibly fat face after losing weight - advice?

Hello.

I've lost quite a bit of weight this year. However, my face has virtually remained the same size and shape. I've noticed minor improvements in this area but there's virtually no fat loss on the jaw and cheek area which makes me look very young (and also fat)) and people stare at me all of the time too. I know there's no such thing as spot reduction. Maybe I should cut right down (which will decrease the size of my face) then build up with muscle. I know I'm ugly and **** etc.. But I want to lift to be healthy because my Dr said I should I need to lose weight
Here's the pic of my face:

i.imgur.com/FIYtN6f.jpg

imgur.com/H9ffruu,LOE9dfi,mltM0oq#1




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment