Pages

Search blog and web

Can we just be happy?

- We have been dating a year.

- Instant attraction right off the bat. I loved everything about her. Super beautiful, funny, we enjoyed doing anything together and we got a long so easy.

- When we first started dating I had my own place and a good job and I made sure to spend time with friends and stuff.

- I literally have had not more fun and happiness then in the first I'd say 7 months I dated this girl. Everything was perfect. Just so much happiness in my life.

- Then in December I moved into her place. I also lost my job. We had been having sex less and less. She had gained weight from stress.

- We also started planning this trip where we would go away for next year and live in a whole new place.

- I swear the first part of relationship was great. She was always begging me to come over cause I was at my place or busy and now living together she never texts and says she misses me or any of that old stuff.

- She gets mad so easy and blames for little things even though she does them too. She also is totally controlling and even with "our" trip she has been planning it all herself etc...even for my birthday she didn't ask what I wanted she just told me I needed a jacket and said she was buying me one?



I swear it is like she is Jekyll and Hyde. I miss our days when we just worked, spent time with each other and had sex all the time. It's like a light switch was flipped and she is a total different person and it is a new relationship...I mean not totally I still do love her and she loves me and we have a lot of fun together but honestly I just miss how good it was. I want to be with her but I don't know if things are going to get better you know?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment